Rogers High Fidelity debuts their anxiously anticipated high-performance Class A integrated amplifier, the 65V-1 ($3999), at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show at the Venetian Hotel Suite #29-124. Powered by twin EL-34 analog vacuum tubes, the 65V-1 amplifier delivers stellar performance and a dazzling listening experience. Consistent with Rogers High Fidelity’s gold-standard requirements, this Class A integrated amplifier boasts superior precision, aerospace engineering and hand-made craftsmanship that presents a new level of realism in audio reproduction.
The Model 65V-1 flexes these dynamic features:
• Twin EL-34 or KT-88 Power tubes-- for stereo operation, power tube selection can be interchanged with no adjustments or changes.
• Class A operation, military specification components, point to point Teflon wiring all carefully manufactured to the highest specifications
• Control capability via Bluetooth connection to Apple iPad applications, the 65V-1 displays on application control functions of all the amplifiers features: Ultra-linear and triode modes, Volume, Input and the Power meter display.
• Toroidal type power transformer circuit can easily handle large dynamic transitions in the audio signal being delivered while maintaining a smooth and clear midrange; vocals are presented with a truly rich and warm feel.
• Slow start DC power supply for longer tube life.
• Auto bias circuit for long tube life and ease of operation.
• Aviation grade quality chassis all made in the USA in Warwick New York
• Lifetime transferable warranty.
The 65V-1 provides state of the art noise and distortion performance using all Teflon wiring and mil spec components. Another bonus feature is the interchangeable power tube selection to an EL-34 or a KT-88 with no changes, just plug and play. Even the most critical of listeners will enjoy the finest, organic tube sound quality with stunning three-dimensionality, low-level detail-retrieval and holographic sound staging.
In addition to releasing the new model 65V-1 amplifier at the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show, Rogers High Fidelity is also demonstrating its flagship Integrated Amplifier, the 34S-1 featuring eight EL-34 power tubes.
About Rogers High Fidelity
---> Back to CES 2017 Press Center by Enjoy the Music.com.
Previous CES Show Reports