Twelve Step Program
1) We admitted we were powerless over music and our
lives became enjoyable.
2) Came to believe that we shall only judge our music reproduction system by enjoying live acoustic music.
3) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to music.
4) Made a searching and fearless inventory of our tube stash.
5) Admitted to G-d, to ourselves, and another human being the components in our "dream system".
6) Were entirely ready to have music remove all our stress.
7) Humbly asked tubes to remove our solid state amplification systems shortcomings.
8) Made a list of all the tube components we have tried, and became willing to purchase the best.
9) Made direct trails to purchase said tube amplification whenever possible, except when to do so would cause a divorce.
10) Continued to take inventory of our tube stash and promptly purchased NOS tubes we didn't have already.
11) Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our music reproduction system. Praying only for the
knowledge of music's will for us and the power to carry it out.
12) Having had a spiritual awakening after listening to SE tube gear, we tried to carry this message to others, and to
practice these principles in all our affairs.